Angry Birds -  Red Bird
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

22 Jan 2012

5 places I want to go to

as written in my "facts about me" section, I always want to go to 5 cities in my whole existence. I bet no one cares but I want to share the reason why I want to go there so bad somehow hoho. ok let's start!

1. London, UK.
I don't know why I want to go here but my heart tells me I belong here (ceilah). but most of all, I loveeeeee British accent and most of celebrities I have crushes on are from UK, so I have a big desire to go here lol. who doesn't want to go to London, anyway?


2. Dublin, Ireland.
half part of me wants to go here because I know Ireland is a beautiful place and half part of me wants to go to Dublin because...

yes, it's the city where my favorite band, The Script, comes fromOnion Iconhohoho. plus it's a beautiful place with beautiful people after all..


3. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
what I love from Rio de Janeiro is... THE CARNIVAL! watch it on Rio and be fascinated. how I wish Depok has such a thing Onion Icons

4. Tokyo, Japan.
Tokyo? shut up. I've been wanting to go here since I was like 8 years old. I love the culture, the people, and the music. at these times I wish I could just close my eyes and suddenly I'm in Tokyo already (-_-)

5. Forks, Washington.
if you've ever watched or read The Twilight Saga then you must have heard this name a lot. yep, it's the place where that complicated story of a vampire and a teen girl fall for each other happens in the story. as far as I know Forks is the westest place in the USA that's why I want to go there. I won't have to be worry about the sunbeam that hits my skin lol.



so... there were my silly, makes-no-sense reasons why I want to go to my "dreamland". let's pray for me to be able to go there someday.. Onion Icons

last but not least, I just found this video on YouTube..
Forever And Always - A Rocket To The Moon (Taylor Swift Cover)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar